Elven Union Blood Bowl Team Cards
Elven Union Team Cards are a great reference for an Elven Union Bowl team, along with blank cards allowing every coach to create their own players! Contained in the pack:
- Reference cards for Linemen, Throwers, Blitzers and Catchers;
- Reference cards for the following Star Players: Eldril Sidewinder, Lucien Swift, Valen Swift and Jordell Freshbreeze;
- The following blank cards that you can use to create your own players:10 Linemen, 4 Throwers, 4 Blitzers and 6 Catchers;
- A team roster card, with match record on the reverse;
- The following 5 Special Play Random Events cards: Enjoy your trip?, Ref's Favourite, Martial Training, Enforcer and Quick Thinking;
- The following 5 Special Play Miscellaneous Mayhem cards: Luckstone, The Phoenix, Keep it Moving, Technicality and Stubborn Determination;
- The most important card: a card explaining how to use the other cards.
Send to Friend
Blood Bowl comes with everything you need to start playing Bloodbowl.
All miniatures are made out of coloured plastic and can just be snapped together. So even customers who do not play Games Workshop games, can pick up a copy, snap it together and start playing!
The box contains:
- Two teams with
- 12 humans players (2x BlItzers, 2x Throwers, 2x Catchers and 6x Linemen, plus balls and counters)
- 12 Orc players (2x Black Orc Blockers, 2x Blitzers, 2x Throwers, 6 Linemen, plus balls and counters) A 56-page rulebook
- A double-sided fold-out card pitch (one human pitch and one Orc pitch)
- Two sets of special Blood Bowl dice (one blue set for humans and one green set for Orcs)
- Various plastic templates such as a range ruler, scatter template and a throwing template
- A card deck containing Special Play cards, four Star Player card and player reference cards Decal sheet, containing number as well as human and orc symbols Two sides rules reference sheets
Death Zone: Season 1 Blood Bowl Supplement
Blood Bowl Death Zone: Season 1 is a rulebook with the full rules for playing leagues and exhibition games in Blood Bowl. This book also contains the rules for other teams such as the dwarfs, Nurgle, Skaven, and three Elven teams.
There have been no reviews Only those who bought this product are allowed to add review
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!