Cart is Empty
This supplement for Dracula's America: Shadows of the West contains a host of new rules and material and offers something for every player.
- Two New Factions: The Forsaken, ragged survivors of the 7th Cavalry tormented by a bestial curse, and the Shadow Dragon Tong, crimelords with an agenda as mysterious as the powers wielded by their enforcers.
- The Hunting Grounds: Scenarios and encounters that focus on this mythical realm and the power and threats found within it.
- Territory: Build and develop your headquarters, and exploit the benefits it offers, but beware your enemies taking the fight to your home turf.
- Outlaws, Mercenaries and Bounty Hunters: New campaign options, allowing you to turn to a life of crime, bring in wanted fugitives, or sell your gun to the highest bidder.
- New Monsters: The denizens of the Hunting Grounds, in all their terrifying glory.
- New Hired Guns: There's all kinds of folk willing to sell their skills, and these new Hired Guns offer a range of tactical options... if you can afford them.
- New Gear: Bring a Gatling Gun to a knife fight, or find out why you were always warned about misusing brimstone chalk and vials of ectoplasm.
- New Skills: Riding and Leadership skills give you new combat options and help your posse stay in the fight.
Since Dracula's rise to power a shadow has swept across the nation, but nowhere is it darker than in the Deep South. Throughout the plantations, swamps, and cities, rumours abound of grotesque rituals, hooded figures, and bizarre creatures. Most terrifying of all, however, are the whispers of ancient magic - unspeakable arcane rituals and occult powers that can lead those who wield them towards mystical supremacy… or reduce them to gibbering wrecks.
This new supplement for Dracula's America: Shadows of the West introduces two new factions: the corrupt cultists of the Church of Dagon and the Salem Sisterhood, occult practitioners whose history dates back to the early Colonies. New stealth rules allow for all manner of sneaky and underhanded tactics, while expanded rules for arcane powers offer glory but could cost you your sanity. Alongside these are a host of new scenarios, Hired Guns, monsters, skills, and gear to challenge or assist those who dare venture into the Deep South of Dracula's America.
Three metal unpainted models of the spirit creatures.
The three Sisters (Maid, Mother, Crone) and their Guardian, are the essential members of the Salem Sisterhood posse.
4 models, 28mm sized, made of metal, supplied unpainted.
Hired Guns for Dracula's America.
The Bounty Hunter, The Gravedigger and the Eldricht Investigator.
Three 28mm sized metal miniatures, supplied unpainted. (The investigator requires glue to assemble)
The essential members of any Church of Dagon Posse are the Priest and the Hybrids. This pack provides you with those figures, adding them to one of your existing Posses turns it to the Church of Dagon!
Three 28mm sized metal miniatures, supplied unpainted.
Three Cultist's of Dagon. Perfect for your Church of Dagon Posse, or to use as unfriendly natives in the swamps of the Deep South.
Thrre 28mm sized metal miniatures, supplied unpainted.
From out of the swamps they come, walking barefoot as if out for a gentle stroll – attractive men and women who speak with melodious voices of the return of Father Dagon, and of the rewards due those who serve him. Those who try to strike down these favoured servants of Dagon are lashed by the glistening tentacles that endlessly coil around the Emissary's body.
. Pack contains two figures and three tentacles. 28mm sized metal models, supplied unpainted.
A ready made Posse to use in the game Dracula's America.
The Kin are a faction that does not feature in any of the Dracula's America books. They are a Posse of Ghoulish Cannibals, and the rules for using them come as a separate printed sheet with each purchase, exclusively from North Star only.
The Kin is made up of 8 figures:
2x Ghouls, Gator and Grady
1x Grandpa with pistol and jug
1x Grannie with Rifle
1x Daisy with pistol
1x Darrel with pistol and banjo
1x Big Merle with pistol and meat hook
All miniatures are 28mm sized.
Metal figures, supplied unpainted.