Imperial Knights Codex Warhammer 40,000
Codex: Imperial Knights contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Imperial Knights collectors. Within this 120-page hardback, you’ll find:
- The story of the Imperial Knights, from the founding of the Knight worlds during Mankind’s first great exodus to the establishment of these towering engines of war as a symbol of colonial expansion, and their symbiotic relationship with the forge worlds of the Adeptus Mechanicus;
- Background on the Questor Imperialis worlds, which vary enormously in appearance, conditions and even culture, but whose Noble houses will ally themselves in times of need;
- Background on the Questor Mechanicus worlds, where Knight worlds have forged alliances with the Adeptus Mechanicus, offering their services in return for shared technology;
- Knights At War: the time-honoured strategies and tactics that have ensured Knightly victories for millennia are detailed here, along with details of some Knight classes and descriptions of both Questor Imperialis and Questor Mechanicus Great Houses;
- Illustrated examples of Questor Imperialis heraldry and its application, with background, mottoes and key heraldry for the following Houses: House Terryn, House Cadmus, House Griffith, House Hawkshroud, and House Mortan;
- Illustrated examples of Questor Mechanicus heraldry and its application, with background, mottoes and key heraldry for the following Houses: House Raven, House Vulker, House Taranis, and House Krast;
- The story of the Freeblade Knights, who wander alone amongst the stars – sometimes by choice, often due to being forsaken. This includes 7 illustrated examples;
- Knight Worlds of the Imperium: a galactic map showing Knight worlds, forge worlds and Dark Mechanicum forge worlds;
- A Tapestry of Glories: a timeline of battles and major events in the history of the Imperial Knights;
- Background on each unit available to an Imperial Knight army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Codex: Space Wolves contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Space Wolves collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find a wealth of information including the lore and history as well as rules that include:
- 77 datasheets providing rules for using every Space Wolves unit in your games of Warhammer 40,000;
- Armoury of the Fang: profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Space Wolves, ranged and close-combat;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Armies of Asaheim: rules for Battle-forged armies, including;
- Army abilities that reflect the methods of war of the Space Wolves on the tabletop.
- 27 unique Stratagems;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits usable by any Space Wolves commander;
- Relics of the Fang: 6 unique weapons and artefacts available only to Space Wolves;
- Tempestas Discipline: 6 psychic powers specific to Space Wolves models with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Space Wolves.
Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 73 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Space Wolves gamer. Included:
- 27 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Space Wolves army as found in Codex: Space Wolves, along with 3 Stratagems – Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery – from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 7 Psychic Powers; 6 from the Tempestus Discipline, along with Smite;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Tactical Objectives from Codex: Space Wolves.
Data Cards Imperial Knights Warhammer 40,000 is a set of 79 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Imperial Knights gamer. Included:
- 29 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Imperial Knights army as found in Codex: Imperial Knights (including 6 exclusive to Imperial Knights), along with 2 Stratagems – Command Re-roll and Counter-Offensive – from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army;
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Tactical Objectives from Codex: Imperial Knights;
- 6 Freeblade Qualities;
- 6 Freeblade Burdens.
Neophyte Hybrid Squad Genestealer Cult contains the components necessary to assemble a Neophyte Hybrid Squad. You’ll receive a 10-man set of Cadian Shock Troopers, a Cadian Heavy Weapons Squad and a Genestealer Cults Upgrade Frame – this contains everything you need to upgrade the Cadians to Neophyte Hybrids, including 14 heads, assorted Cult icons, daggers and grenades, and 6 Cult icons for vehicles.
Imperial Knights Battle Gauge is designed to complement the rules found in Codex: Imperial Knights, this Battle Gauge is a quick and handy way to ascertain certain distances in games of Warhammer 40,000. Hewn from stainless steel, the gauge’s edges measure 6 inches, 3 inches, 2 inches, 1 inch and ½ an inch, meaning you can easily determine who can fight, how far to pile in, targets and consolidation with Imperial Knights in the close combat phase.
Imperial Knights Data Sheets are designed to make it easier to keep track of movement, weapon skill and ballistic skill in games of Warhammer 40,000 without needing to refer to the Codex, this set of 11 large-format datasheet cards – each featuring the rules for Imperial Knights units on one side and artwork on the reverse – and 2 sheets of punched card tokens is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Imperial Knights gamer. Included:
- 11 datasheets covering every unit available to the Imperial Knights;
- 2 sheets of punched card tokens, including 15 tokens for tracking movement, weapon skill and ballistic skill during games, 6 Warlord Trait tokens and 9 Household Warlord Trait tokens.