The Games Workshop Figure Cases are the best way to transport and protect your Citadel miniatures. Containing one set of brand new and cunningly designed channel foam, the Citadel Skirmish Figure Case has been specially designed to fit almost any model, any shaThe Citadel Figure Cases are the perfect way to transport and protect your Citadel miniatures. Containing one set of our revolutionary channel foam, the Citadel Skirmish Figure Case has been specially designed to fit almost any model that we make, any shape and size, quickly and easily without the chore of cutting and shaping to fit.
Packing and unpacking the case is absurdly quick and easy; any model, however pointy, placed anywhere within the channels will be protected as well as if you’d spent countless hours hacking away at a custom fit. You’ll free up more time to concentrate on games, painting or just showing off your miniatures collection. The channel foam is as efficient a use of space as possible, allowing you to store more models more safely than any other case. Have a look at the images or check out the video in the tab to the right to to get a taste for just how life-changingly excellent these cases are - you won’t be able to work out how you lived without them. It’s ok. Those dark times are over now.
We know that you want the best protection for your miniatures - the foam inside the case is slightly larger than the case itself, and will compress around the figures when closed, ensuring a minimum of movement for any miniature.. It also has nylon catches, so if you should drop it the catches won’t break. To ensure the robustness of the stress points, a metal hinge runs along the back, strengthening and adding a reassuring weightiness.. We also know that space can be at a premium when storing models, so the Skirmish and Battle cases have been designed to stack on top of each other for easy storage.
We’ve put a lot of effort and research into making the case as comfortable as possible to transport, with ergonomically-designed handles for maximum grip - and the lid locks open, meaning no terrible accidents crushing your beloved miniatures on the gaming table.pe and size, quickly and easily without the chore of cutting and shaping to fit. Packing and unpacking the case is quick and easy. Any model, however irregular, placed anywhere within the channels will be protected as well as if you’d spent countless hours hacking away at a custom fit. The channel foam is as efficient a use of space as possible, allowing you to store more models more safely than any other case. The foam inside the case is slightly larger than the case itself, and will compress around the figures when closed, ensuring a minimum of movement for any miniature.. It also has nylon catches, so if you drop your case the catches won’t break. To ensure the robustness of the stress points, a metal hinge runs along the back, strengthening the whole structure. We also know that space can be at a premium when storing models, so the Skirmish and Battle cases have been designed to stack on top of each other for easy storage. We’ve put a lot of effort and research into making the case as comfortable as possible to transport, with ergonomically-designed handles for maximum grip - and the lid locks open, meaning no terrible accidents crushing your beloved miniatures on the gaming table.
The General’s Handbook is an essential update for all gamers in the Mortal Realms, packed with content for every kind of player. Expanding on the core rules, it’s an essential companion to matched play, toolbox for open play and treasure trove for narrative play all in one!
Inside this year’s softback General’s Handbook, you'll find…
The Player’s Code – a code of conduct for players of Warhammer Age of Sigmar designed to encourage sportsmanship and good play for all gamers.
New rules for open play, including...
The Open War Army Generator – designed to generate armies for any kind of open play games, making the process of picking an army for your games quick and simple by selecting a small, medium, or large force.
Open War Terrain – presents four different methods of setting terrain up before your games, including an optional terrain generator, and optional rules to provide instructions for where you place terrain on your battlefield.
Open War Close-quarters Battle Generator – turn your dining table into an epic battlefield with rules for playing in limited spaces.
Hidden Agendas – spice up your games secondary objectives that represent the secret goals of the armies fighting a battle.
New rules for narrative play, including:
- Streets of Death – expanded rules for urban combat in the Mortal Realms, allowing you to battle through cities with rules for narrow streets, demolitions, sewers, barricades and more
- Arcane objectives – a table that adds extra narrative dimensions to the objectives in your games
- Regiments of Renown – customise your chosen units to represent their prowess in battle with six tables of special abilities
- Elixia, the Shattered City – a historical setting in the Mortal Realms that’s perfect for small-scale narrative battles
- Raids and Ambushes – thrilling asymmetric battles where one player ambushes or raids a defender.
- Naming your Heroes – generate names for your chosen champions with tables for the Stormcast Eternals, Slaves to Darkness, Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, Skaven, Ironjawz, Gloomspite Gitz, Idoneth Deepkin, and Nighthaunt
- Mercenary Companies – recruit notorious mercenaries to any army, regardless of Grand Alliance, from Gargants to Fyreslayers
New rules for matched play, including:
- Updated rules for Pitched Battles – including guidance on army size, points limits, battlefield roles, allied units, warscroll battalions and more, essential for tournament play
- 12 Pitched Battle battleplans – each offering their own tactical challenges
- Pitched Battle tournaments – a set of rules designed to help you arrange your own tournaments that can be modified as you see fit
- Meeting Engagements – a set of rules that let you play fast, balanced games on small-sized battlefields designed to provide all the thrills of matched play in less than 90 minutes, plus six new Meeting Engagement Battleplans and suggested tournament rules
Conquest Unbound – updated allegiance abilities, including battle traits, command traits and artefacts of power for Darkling Covens, Dispossessed, Free Peoples, Seraphon, Wanderers, Slaves to Darkness, and Ironjawz
Pitched Battle Profiles – a separate, 32-page booklet containing pitched battle points values, unit sizes and battlefield roles for the units you can use in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, also including scenery, endless spells, Compendium and Forge World models
Adeptus Mechanicus Vanguard Detachment
1x Tech Priest Dominus (59-18), 6x Kastelan Robots with 3x Cybernetica Datasmiths (59-16)
Muster your forces with the drilled efficiency of a Freeguild General with this invaluable Cities of Sigmar Warscroll Cards set! Inside, you'll find loads of nifty resources for keeping track of your troops in the heat of battle. Warscroll cards make referencing relevant rules simple – just grab the ones you need before your game, and you're set! Meanwhile, a set of tokens let you track command points, command abilities, ongoing spells and more with ease.
This set contains:
- 54 Warscroll Cards
- 2 card token sheets, designed to represent a variety of on-going effects.
These highly detailed pieces of terrain allow you to build your very own dark and gritty corner of the Necromundan Underhive. They can be used to make a variety of board sizes, from narrow corridors and abandoned dwellings, to sprawling industrial complexes.
This contains a set of four 12" square plastic Zone Mortalis floor tiles. They are fully compatible with the contents of the Necromunda: Dark Uprising boxed game and other Zone Mortalis terrain kits.
With this set of 35 plastic bases you can make it look like your gangs are fighting within the confines of the deadly Zone Mortalis. Their design matches that of the Zone Mortalis floor tiles and, as well as being perfect for any of your Necromunda models, they also provide interesting options for basing Warhammer 40,000 miniatures.
This set contains 15 x 25mm, 15 x 32mm, and 5 x 40mm round, plastic sculpted bases.
Chapter Approved 2019 is the essential gaming toolbox for all Warhammer 40,000 fans. Whether you're looking to compile all of the rules that have featured in White Dwarf magazine throughout the year, or are looking for something new to expand your gaming experience, this is the perfect gaming supplement for you! Inside this 112-page softback book, you'll find:
- Rules for Spearhead – an expansion centred around tanks and vehicular combat
- Guidelines for linking your games of Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer 40000: Apocalypse
- Loads of new Missions as well as updates to terrain rules and datasheets for certain Chaos Daemons units
- And much, much more…
In addition, you'll also find a separate 56-page book containing all the latest matched play points updates, painstakingly balanced and tuned in conjunction with major tournament organisers and our playtesters.
Whether you like to experiment with new rules, missions and expansions, or combine your campaigns like never before – however you play, Chapter Approved has something for you and is a fitting guide to another incredible year of Warhammer 40,000.
Psychic Awakening: Ritual of the Damned
Book 4 of the Psychic Awakening Series
The epic Psychic Awakening series continues with Ritual of the Damned. This campaign book features a host of new rules for the Thousand Sons, Dark Angels and Grey Knights. The campaign book also tells a sweeping narrative recounting the fiendish plan of the Daemon Primarch Magnus the Red, as well as the Prosperan Rift War that followed.
Inside this 88-page book, you'll find:
- Exciting background information on the immediate aftermath of the formation of the Great Rift and the plans that Magnus the Red and the Thousands Sons began formulating to further their own evil ends. Also includes the viewpoints of the Grey Knights and the Dark Angels and tells of their valiant efforts to prevent the Daemon Primarch’s plans from reaching fruition.
- Missions that allow you to recreate some of the most pivotal battles during the conflict, and war zones that let you bring your battles to some of the most distinctive sites that were fought over.
- Expanded army rules for the Thousand Sons, Dark Angels and Grey Knights, including Warlord Traits, Stratagems, Relics, and psychic powers.
- A new unit for the Grey Knights – the Grey Knights Chaplain – along with a set of six Litanies of Purity for them to utilise in battle.
The Zone Mortalis is literally "the deadly ground" – short-range gunflights take place as fighters dart between cover and brutal melee is almost impossible to escape from.
Add to your Zone Mortalis terrain with additional columns and walls. This multipart plastic set contains:
– 6 Columns
– 1 Wide Wall
– 4 Walls
– 2 Wide Doors
– 2 Doors
This highly detailed plastic kit has been designed to be as interchangeable as possible, offering maximum opportunity to create different layouts. It's fully compatible with all other Zone Mortalis kits and makes ideal terrain for games of Necromunda, Warhammer 40,000 or even Kill Team.