This Citadel Base paint, made by Games Workshop, is designed to base coat miniatures very easily in order to give a matt finish with a single layer. It is a non-toxic, water-based acrylic paint designed for use on all types of miniature, including the Games Workshop range of miniatures manufactured for the Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Fantasy Battle and Lord of the Rings games sytems.
This Citadel Texture paint contains both coarse and fine grit that is designed for bases and other areas that require good coverage and rough texture. It is a non toxic, water based acrylic paint designed for use on all types of miniature, including the Games Workshop range of miniatures manufactured for the Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Fantasy Battle and Lord of the Rings games sytems.
Typhus Corrosion is a wash that has been specifically designed to add streaks of oily rust to Citadel Miniatures. It can be painted into recesses, around rivets, or between panel lines to give a realistic, time-worn appearance to a model.
The paint itself also contains tiny micro-beads which leaves a subtle texture when dry. If you drybrush Ryza Rust over the top of this you'll get a complete rust effect on your miniatures.
This pot contains 12ml of Citadel Technical: Typhus Corrision. As with all of our paints, it is a non-toxic, water-based acrylic paint designed for use on plastic, metal, and resin Citadel miniatures.
This small brush (Small Layer) - perfect for layering - is hand made, with pure sable bristles in a fine point meaning exceptional control - sometimes the tiniest details make a huge difference, and this brush has been designed to help you nail the feeling of a great miniature painted well.
Skaven: Endless Spells
Harness the twisted sorceries of the skaven with this set of endless spells! Each offers unique and unusual benefits, and can only be used by your skaven Wizards. Inside this set, you'll find:
– The Vermintide, a swarm of unholy vermin which deals mortal wounds to nearby units
– The Warp Lightning Vortex, a corsucating storm of energy which disrupts movement and deals devastating damage
– The Bell of Doom, a floating icon which bolsters the bravery of skaven while striking fear into your foes
This plastic set is supplied with 4x 40mm round bases and 1x 120mm oval base.
From across the Mortal Realms, disparate warbands make the dark pilgrimage to the Eightpoints, seeking the favour of Archaon the everchosen. Blades will clash, spears will fly, and the ground will be soaked with the blood of the slain – only the greatest warriors will triumph!
Enter the dark world of Warcry – a new skirmish game set in the world of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Choose your warband, and fight thrilling, fast paced tactical skirmishes in one-off battles or across epic narrative campaigns where your warriors grow and develop. This Starter Set is a must-have to play Warcry, giving you everything you need to start gaming and providing hours of thrills out of the box. Inside, you'll find:
- 8 Iron Golems – an indomitable warband hailing from the Realm of Metal
- 9 Untamed Beasts – a savage warband hailing from the Realm of Beasts
- 6 Furies and 6 Raptoryx – vile Chaos beasts who can invade your games or be added to your warbands as Thralls
- 20 fighter cards and 4 ability cards with rules for all the above
- A vast array of modular terrain to represent the ruined battlescapes of the Eightpoints
- A double-sided 22”x30” folding gaming board to battle on
- Terrain, deployment, victory and twist decks for generating awesome battleplans in moments
- 18 D6, featuring the Warcry icon on the 6
What’s more, this Starter Set contains the full and unabridged Warcry Core Book – your complete introduction to the world and rules of this new game. The Core Book includes:
- The complete core rules for Warcry, allowing you to play the game
- Rules for open play, including two types of multiplayer battles for 3 or more players – Coalition of Death and Triumph & Treachery
- Rules for matched play, including guidelines to balancing your battleplans and advice on how to run a tournament
- Rules for narrative play that allow you to run thrilling campaigns and forge epic stories where your warband progresses in power and notoriety
- A campaign section, featuring campaign quests for a number of Warcry factions, plus name generation tables for creating your warbands