Cart is Empty
The Aeronautica Imperialis: Wings of Vengeance boxed set includes everything you need to play exciting games of aerial combat between aircraft from the Imperial Navy and the Ork Air Waaagh!
The set includes the following Citadel multipart plastic miniatures, each supplied with an Aeronautica Imperialis base:
- 2x Imperial Navy Thunderbolt Fighters (can be assembled as Thunderbolt Fighters or Thunderbolt Fury Fighters)
- 2x Imperial Navy Marauder Bombers
- 3x Ork Air Waaagh! Dakkajets
- 2x Ork Air Waaagh! Fighta Bommers
The set also includes a 36-page rulebook featuring the following information:
- The full Aeronautica Imperialis game rules, including how to build your force using Squadron Lists, how to perform Ace Manoeuvres, field different classes of aircraft and unleash ground defences. Learn how to manoeuvre your aircraft, adjust their altitude and change speed while avoiding the risks of crashing and breaking up (if you exceed your maximum speed). There are even rules for special manoeuvres including landing, taxiing, and taking-off.
- The Dogfight scenario, as well as optional rules for fighting at night or in bad weather conditions
- Squadron Lists, providing details of all of the aircraft in the box as well as their weapon options and special rules
- A reference page showing the 8 different manoeuvres aircraft can take, as well as a 2-page quick reference containing the key game rules
- 1x double-sided card Area of Engagement game board (depicting two aerial war zones)
- 1x double-sided card token sheet (70 tokens to help you keep track of all the action)
- 8x Six-sided dice (white with black pips)
- 1x Transfer sheet (for the Imperial Navy and Ork Air Waaagh! aircraft included in the set)
- 2x Quick reference cards (containing the key game rules)
In the late 41st Millennium, Rynn’s World was subjected to a devastating Ork invasion – Waaagh! Snagrod – which culminated in the total destruction of the Crimson Fists’ fortress-monastery and the loss of much of the Chapter’s fighting strength. Yet while fierce fighting erupted across much of the planet’s surface, the Imperial Navy and Ork Air Waaagh! fought a grueling campaign of aerial warfare in the skies above.
Rynn’s World Area of Engagement is a fold-out card game board for Aeronautica Imperialis that represents two of the key locations in the War for Rynn's World. Measuring approximately 3’x3’, this game board is even bigger than the one found in the Aeronautica Imperialis: Wings of Vengeance boxed game.
The double-sided game board comes in two pieces and features artwork depicting the following aerial war zones:
- Side 1: Jadeberry Hill N266-E114 – the strategically vital area on the outskirts of New Rynn City. A blasted wasteland of hills and extensive maglev lines and roads.
- Side 2: New Rynn City N292-W451 – one of the beleaguered districts of the city.
You will need a copy of the Rynn's World Air Campaign book or the Aeronautica Imperialis: Wings of Vengeance boxed game to use this game board.