Get started painting Death Guard with this paint set! We've taken the essential paints you need to paint your Poxwalkers and Plague Marines and packed them into one bundle, complete with a starter brush and models. Inside the set, you'll find 6 12ml pots of paint: Agrax Earthshade, Balthasar Gold, Death Guard Green, Leadbelcher, Rakarth Flesh, and Armageddon Dust for adding texture to your bases. What's more, you'll get three Death Guard miniatures – perfect for reinforcing your army and practicing your skills. If you've picked up First Strike or some push fit models, this set contains all you need to get it tabletop ready – with a bit of practice, you'll be painting like a master in no time.
Easy to Build: Plague Marines Chaos Space Marines this kit contains 2 Plague Marines and 1 Plague Marine Champion. It comes as 14 components, and is supplied with a transfer sheet and 3 32mm Round slotted bases. Rules for these miniatures are included in the box.
Easy to Build: Poxwalkers Chaos Space Marines set of 6 Easy To Build Death Guard Poxwalkers. It comes as 11 components, and is supplied with 6 32mm Round slotted bases. Rules for these miniatures are included in the box.
Easy to Build: Primaris Intercessors Space Marines this kit contains 2 Primaris Intercessors and 1 Primaris Intercessor Sergeant. It comes as 18 components, and is supplied with a transfer sheet and 3 32mm Round slotted bases. Rules for these miniatures are included in the box.
Easy to Build: Primaris Reivers Space Marines this is a set of 3 Easy To Build Primaris Reivers. This kit comes as 18 components, and is supplied with a transfer sheet and 3 32mm Round slotted bases. Rules for these miniatures are included in the box.
Getting Started with Warhammer 40,000 magazine 104-pages
Intercessor Paint Set is a box containing 3 plastic Easy To Build Primaris Intercessors, the paints you need to paint them and a brush to get you started.
The miniatures – 2 Primaris Intercessors and a Primaris Intercessor Sergeant – are each armed with a bolt rifle and carry frag and krak grenades, with one holding an auspex with a detailed keypad and display. The Sergeant has a unique bare head, with his detached helmet mag-locked to his belt, and features extra details such as a reliquary and holstered pistol.
The paints – 6 in total – are 3ml pots of high-quality Citadel paint, and are the essential colours needed to paint the Intercessors as Ultramarines. Included are:
Also included is a brush to get you started.
Wrath and Rapture, Rage and Pain, Violence and Grace. All of this and more can be found in the Realms of Chaos: Wrath and Rapture. This incredible set unleashes the uncontrolled fury of the Blood God, Khorne, and the seductive temptation of the Prince of Pleasure, Slaanesh. Not only do you get a host of daemonic minions that serve these rival Chaos Gods, but there are no less than three booklets that introduce new background and rules for both Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000! Here’s what you'll find in the set:
- 38 Citadel Miniatures, including the following:
Daemons of Khorne
1x Karanak, the Hound of Khorne
5x Flesh Hounds
Daemons of Slaanesh
1x Infernal Enrapturess
3x Fiends of Slaanesh
5x Seekers of Slaanesh
- A 24-page Wrath and Rapture booklet, describing the endless and ever-shifting dimension utterly devoid of reason and logic that is the Realm of Chaos (if such a thing is even possible). The concept of the Great Game played (and fought) between the Dark Gods is introduced, in which Khorne and Slaanesh are two of the fiercest rivals. There is an entire section of the nature of daemonic names, and there are also three tables of such names for you to generate for your Daemons.
- A 24-page Denizens of the Warp booklet, which introduces tales of murderous conflicts fought between the daemonic legions of Khorne and Slaanesh in the 41st Millennium. Also included are three Echoes of War missions and a campaign to help you refight these battles, as well as Stratagems and a full set of datasheets for the models included in the box.
- A 24-page Bane of the Mortal Realms booklet, describing an exciting storyline that led to bitter war between the rival Chaos powers and providing a trio of battleplans to refight them. It also includes full sets of warscrolls for all of the Khornate and Slaaneshi miniatures in the box, as well as their allegiance abilities and warscrolls, and two warscroll battalions.
- A double-sided token sheet containing two 9" range rulers, a Prey of the Blood God marker (used to identify Karanak's prey), Khornate and Slaaneshi wound markers, and six numbered objective markers.
In a galaxy in which every planet is a bitterly contested war zone, cities make for the bloodiest of battlefields. Armies manoeuvre amidst the blasted ruins in claustrophobic and lethal environments. Death lurks in every window and waits around every corner.
Urban Conquest gives you everything you need to play thrilling campaigns of city-wide combat. Build your own metropolitan warscape with the cards provided, then participate in intense linked campaigns where you'll battle to hold key strategic locations, each providing unique benefits to your forces. As an expansion for the game, a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook will be required to use Urban Conquest.
Inside the box, you'll find:
- The Urban Conquest rulebook – your complete guide to running campaigns and recreating the urban battlescapes of the 41st millennium with a host of new rules.
- The Streets of Death cityscape map – a modular campaign map where you construct your own city using location cards.
- Various cards to keep track of locations, strategic resources, random events and more.
- A set of plastic ruins and rubble, plus Cities of Death objectives for adding thematic flavour to your Urban Conquest campaigns.
This is warfare in the 41st Millennium at its most brutal. This is Urban Conquest.
Warhammer 40,000 Citadel Essentials Paint Set includes in the box:
Repackaged (November 2018) with larger paint pots now 12ml.
Warhammer 40,000 First Strike Starter Set 15 easy to build push-fit miniatures in blue and green coloured plastic, representing the Ultramarines and Death Guard: 3 Primaris Intercessors in Mk X power armour, with a bolt rifle and carry grenades. 1 model is a Sergeant, with a holstered pistol; 3 Primaris Reivers in Mk X power armour, with heavy bolt pistols and combat blades, the Sergeant has a half-skull faceplate. 3 Plague Marines 1 with a boltgun, 1 with a blight launcher and 1 with a plasma gun, power fist and plague knife; 6 Poxwalkers with a close combat weapon, hammers, chains, planks of wood and metal pipes with nails in. 24-page booklet containing the core rules for playing Warhammer 40,000; 56-page book that guides you through the background; 2’ x 2’ double-sided gaming mat; a scenery piece; datasheets for the miniatures in the box; 6 6-sided dice, and a 6” translucent measuring ruler; a decal sheet for Ultramarines.
Warhammer 40,000 Know No Fear Starter Set contains 31 detailed plastic Citadel miniatures from the Primaris Space Marines and Death Guard range, in blue and green plastic, ready for you to assemble; 1 Primaris Space Marine Captain holding power sword in one hand and wielding a boltstorm gauntlet on the other; 5-man Primaris Space Marine Intercessor Squad armed with bolt rifles and bolt pistols; 3-man Primaris Space Marine Inceptor Squad armed with assault bolters; 5-man Primaris Space Marine Hellblaster Squad armed with plasma incinerators and bolt pistols. 1 Death Guard Lord of Contagion in Terminator armour armed with a plaguereaper; 5 Death Guard Plague Marines 4 with boltguns and plague knives, 1 plague champion with bolt pistol, plaguesword and power fist; 1 Death Guard Foetid Bloat-drone with plaguespitters and a plague probe; 10 Death Guard Poxwalkers with improvised weapons. 6 6-sided dice and a 12” translucent measuring ruler; 96-page starter book and a set of core rules; a 4’ x 4’ double-sided gaming mat; a scenery piece.
Warhammer 40,000 Open War Cards
A simple and fun way to set up games of Warhammer 40,000, Open War cards take all the indecision and doubt away and let you get on with your gaming. A deck of 48 cards split into 5 types, they help you determine the deployment, objectives and special rules for Open Play games. Included:
12 x Deployment cards - 12 different player deployments;
12 x Objectives cards - 12 different objectives for winning the game;
12 x Twist cards - 12 different special rules that can be used to add a special factor to the game, such as acid rain, orbital debris and fighting in the dead of night;
6 x Ruse cards - 6 different cards that can be used to glean an advantage, such as ambushing or digging in – used to counter a higher power rating;
6 x Sudden Death cards - 6 different cards that provide different ways to win if you are significantly outnumbered – if your enemy has a power rating at least twice that of yours, you get a secret advantage to use as you wish!
If you use every type of card, that’s over 60,000 combinations – a huge amount of variety! The cards are presented with an instruction booklet, and feature artwork on the reverse.