Warhammer 40,000 Know No Fear Starter Set contains 31 detailed plastic Citadel miniatures from the Primaris Space Marines and Death Guard range, in blue and green plastic, ready for you to assemble;
1 Primaris Space Marine Captain holding power sword in one hand and wielding a boltstorm gauntlet on the other;
5-man Primaris Space Marine Intercessor Squad armed with bolt rifles and bolt pistols;
3-man Primaris Space Marine Inceptor Squad armed with assault bolters;
5-man Primaris Space Marine Hellblaster Squad armed with plasma incinerators and bolt pistols.
1 Death Guard Lord of Contagion in Terminator armour armed with a plaguereaper;
5 Death Guard Plague Marines 4 with boltguns and plague knives, 1 plague champion with bolt pistol, plaguesword and power fist;
1 Death Guard Foetid Bloat-drone with plaguespitters and a plague probe;
10 Death Guard Poxwalkers with improvised weapons.
6 6-sided dice and a 12” translucent measuring ruler;
96-page starter book and a set of core rules;
a 4’ x 4’ double-sided gaming mat;
a scenery piece.
Warhammer 40,000 First Strike Starter Set 15 easy to build push-fit miniatures in blue and green coloured plastic, representing the Ultramarines and Death Guard: 3 Primaris Intercessors in Mk X power armour, with a bolt rifle and carry grenades. 1 model is a Sergeant, with a holstered pistol; 3 Primaris Reivers in Mk X power armour, with heavy bolt pistols and combat blades, the Sergeant has a half-skull faceplate. 3 Plague Marines 1 with a boltgun, 1 with a blight launcher and 1 with a plasma gun, power fist and plague knife; 6 Poxwalkers with a close combat weapon, hammers, chains, planks of wood and metal pipes with nails in. 24-page booklet containing the core rules for playing Warhammer 40,000; 56-page book that guides you through the background; 2’ x 2’ double-sided gaming mat; a scenery piece; datasheets for the miniatures in the box; 6 6-sided dice, and a 6” translucent measuring ruler; a decal sheet for Ultramarines.
Getting Started with Warhammer 40,000 magazine 104-pages
Easy to Build: Plague Marines Chaos Space Marines this kit contains 2 Plague Marines and 1 Plague Marine Champion. It comes as 14 components, and is supplied with a transfer sheet and 3 32mm Round slotted bases. Rules for these miniatures are included in the box.
Easy to Build: Poxwalkers Chaos Space Marines set of 6 Easy To Build Death Guard Poxwalkers. It comes as 11 components, and is supplied with 6 32mm Round slotted bases. Rules for these miniatures are included in the box.
Easy to Build: Primaris Intercessors Space Marines this kit contains 2 Primaris Intercessors and 1 Primaris Intercessor Sergeant. It comes as 18 components, and is supplied with a transfer sheet and 3 32mm Round slotted bases. Rules for these miniatures are included in the box.
Easy to Build: Primaris Reivers Space Marines this is a set of 3 Easy To Build Primaris Reivers. This kit comes as 18 components, and is supplied with a transfer sheet and 3 32mm Round slotted bases. Rules for these miniatures are included in the box.
Intercessor Paint Set is a box containing 3 plastic Easy To Build Primaris Intercessors, the paints you need to paint them and a brush to get you started.
The miniatures – 2 Primaris Intercessors and a Primaris Intercessor Sergeant – are each armed with a bolt rifle and carry frag and krak grenades, with one holding an auspex with a detailed keypad and display. The Sergeant has a unique bare head, with his detached helmet mag-locked to his belt, and features extra details such as a reliquary and holstered pistol.
The paints – 6 in total – are 3ml pots of high-quality Citadel paint, and are the essential colours needed to paint the Intercessors as Ultramarines. Included are:
Also included is a brush to get you started.
Warhammer 40,000 Essentials Paint Set includes in the box:
Forgebane Warhammer 40,000 Starter Set is contains the following miniatures:
Forgebane also contains a 40-page softback book contains information on each unit included in the box, the core rules for Warhammer 40,000 and loads more!!
Tooth & Claw Warhammer 40,000 Starter Set is a box set packed with 31 Citadel miniatures - Space Wolves vs Genestealer Cults in a war for the world of Vigilus:
Surrounded by the darkness of the Imperium Nihilus, Vigilus is a world beset by horrors, but the most insidious threat is one that has emerged from within. The mutated xenos-human hybrids of the genestealer Cults have hidden in the shadowy depths of Vigilus’ hivesprawls for generations. Now they have arisen to slaughter their Imperial oppressors and prepare the world for the coming of the Star Children. While the planet’s defenders fight desperately to hold off hordes of invaders, a strike force of Space Wolves sets out to hunt down the cultist insurgents, find the source of the Genestealer Curse and purge their enemy from existence.
Tooth and Claw is a great-value boxed set containing 2 armies split across the forces of the Space Wolves – a fiercely independent Space Marine Chapter who have existed for ten millennia – and the Genestealer Cults – a sinister organisation of hybrids whose swollen ranks will surely conquer. You can use these miniatures to act out the scenarios described in the Tooth and Claw book – 4 connected missions that recreate the violence on Vigilus – and use them to expand your games of Warhammer 40,000. Included in the box:
Tooth and Claw
A 40-page softback book containing:
- War Zone Vigilus: a brief history of this embattled world – a vital supplier of materiel for the Imperium – and the emergence of its massive Genestealer Cult uprising;
- Space Wolves: an overview of this Chapter, and their mission to hunt down the biggest threats in the galaxy which has led them to Vigilus;
- Genestealer Cults: a primer on these twisted groups of militant fanatics, who spill from the shadow to choke entire worlds;
- Horror in the Hollows: describing the vast system of underground reservoirs beneath Vigilus where, unbeknownst to those on the surface, the Genestealer Cults are massing;
- A Howl in the Night: the story of Haldor Icepelt’s interception of the distress calls from Vigilus, and his Space Wolves strike force’s arrival;
- Detailed background information on each unit included in the box;
- A miniatures showcase featuring a beautifully painted examples of the miniatures in Tooth and Claw.
- 9 datasheets providing rules for each of the included miniatures;
- 4 Echoes of War missions, which can be linked together to form a small campaign echoing the narrative of Tooth and Claw. This includes City of Traps rules, which simulate the devious Genestealer Cults’ methods of fighting on home turf;
- Points values for every included miniature, for use in Matched Play.
- 1 Space Wolves Primaris Battle Leader, representing Haldor Icepelt, who is armed with a bolt carbine and power axe. Posed storming forth with weapons primed, he can be modelled with or without helmet;
- 5 Primaris Intercessors, armed with a choice of 3 bolt rifle variants, with options for a Sergeant;
- 3 Primaris Aggressors, armed with a choice of auto boltstorm gauntlets or flamestorm gauntlets, with options for a Sergeant;
- A Space Wolves Primaris Upgrade frame, featuring 5 Intercessor shoulder pads, 1 Intercessor Sergeant shoulder pad, 3 Aggressor shoulder pads, 3 heads, unmistakably Space Wolf in origin – 1 helmeted, 1 with mohawk and beard, 1 with fully spiked hair, 1 right arm holding a chainsword, 1 left arm drawing a knife from its sheath and 7 accessories: 2 wolf tails, 2 pouches, 1 necklace, 2 diamond shaped amulets.
- 1 Genestealer Cults Abominant, a hulking brute in chains and shackles, accompanied by a mindwyrm familiar and clutching a power sledgehammer;
- 5 Aberrants, which can be armed with rending claws and either power picks or power hammers, depending on the arms you choose to model them with – this includes 17 (!) different heads and options for a Hypermorph;
- An Acolyte Iconward, armed with an autopistol and blasting charges, clutching hi cult’s sacred banner;
- 5 Hybrid Metamorphs, armed with autopistols, Metamorph talons, blasting charges and rending claws. Included are hand flamers, a heavy rock saw, a heavy rock drill (with backpack), a heavy claw cutter and options for an Metamorph Leader, who can take a bonesaw;
- 8 Genestealers, multi-limbed monstrosities are armed with rending claws and scything talons, and the kit includes a number of toxin sacs along with an infestation node.