Warhammer Underworlds: Steelheart's Champions Sleeves
This set includes:
This Warhammer card holder is perfect for carrying the essentials when you're low on space. Featuring the Aquila symbol in silver metallic embroidered detail on the front and the phrase "The Emperor Protects" in silver metallic foiled detail on the back, it has enough room for four cards and a slip pocket in the top for folded bank notes and receipts.
As vast and dark as a sunless void, the Blackstone Fortress is a creation far beyond the ken of any race in the galaxy. In this age of darkness, in a galaxy riven with strife and horror, the desperate and intrepid alike search this Fortress for long-lost technologies that may be used to turn the tide of war.
In Warhammer Quest Blackstone Fortress, you and your friends take on the role of a group of disparate explorers delving into the labyrinthine halls of a vast and ancient space station. Only by working together and balancing your strength and skills can you hope to survive. With each expedition, you will discover powerful archeotech and learn more of the Blackstone Fortress’ closely guarded secrets, including, perhaps, the location of its greatest treasure. The game can be played solo, or with up to 4 friends, with the fifth player controlling the hostiles. At the end of each expedition, the players return to the nearby port city of Precipice to rest, recuperate, and trade their loot for resources that will aid in their next adventure.
Included in the box:
44 push-fit Citadel miniatures are included in Blackstone Fortress, each supplied on pre-coloured plastic sprues:
- 9 Explorers in red plastic: Janus Draik, Rogue Trader; Taddeus the Purifier, Ministorum Priest; Espern Locarno, Imperial Navigator; Pious Vorne, Missionary Zealot; UR-025, Imperial Robot; Dahyak Grekh, Kroot Tracker; Amallyn Shadowguide, Asuryani Ranger and the Ratling Twins, Rein and Raus;
- 35 Hostiles in grey plastic: Obsidius Mallex, Chaos Lord; 2 Chaos Space Marines; 4 Chaos Beastmen; 4 Ur-Ghuls; 4 Negavolt Cultists; 2 Rogue Psykers; 4 Spindle Drones and 14 Traitor Guardsmen.
The box contains 5 booklets full of rules, background and construction guides for the miniatures:
- A 16-page Rules booklet: this walks the player through games of Blackstone Fortress from setup to exploration, with explanations of special rules and a quick reference guide;
- A 16-page Combat booklet: this contains all the rules for resolving combat during games, with easy to follow annotated examples and a quick reference guide;
- A 24-page Precipice booklet: this details the actions that occur between expeditions, with your explorers resting and rejuvenating;
- A 24-page Background booklet: this provides details on the Fortress, the explorers and the hostile forces they face;
- A 16-page booklet of datasheets for using the included miniatures in games of Warhammer 40,000.
The box also contains everything you need to set up and play a game of Blackstone Fortress, including:
- 40 double-sided board tiles to create the internal labyrinths of the Blackstone Fortress;
- 234 gaming cards;
- 9 Stasis Chambers – safe places for characters to rest between explorations;
- A Databank and a Hidden Vault;
- 70 markers;
- 28 dice.
Redeem Voucher "STORECOLLECT" for collections form CH63 6HD
Cerastus Knights are employed as weapons of extermination, designed to inspire fear in their foes. Nothing will sway their attack until the enemy is utterly crushed, never to rise again from the flame-scoured ruins of their strongholds.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 2 Cerastus Knights for use in games of Adeptus Titanicus. Each of these machines is armed with a Cerastus shock lance and an ion gauntlet shield. These are highly detailed Adeptus Titanicus-scaled miniatures are every bit as impressive to behold as their larger brethren – included are 6 heads of 3 different designs, allowing you to add some variety to your Cerastus Knight banners.
This kit comes as 58 components and is supplied with 2 Citadel 50mm Round bases along with a Cerastus decal sheet that features heraldry for Houses Makabius, Vyronii, Malinax and Coldshroud.
The Necromunda Rulebook is your complete guide to gang warfare in the 41st Millennium. Packed with rules, lore, art and content previously only available through Gang War supplements, this book is a must-have for every player, providing an invaluable resource for everything from quick skirmishes to sprawling campaigns.
Inside, you’ll find:
- A closer look at the lore of the Imperium of Man, the hive worlds that serve it and Necromunda itself, plus the timeline of this iconic world
- An overview of the rules looking at the general principles of the game, how gang fighters work and everything you need to learn to get started
- The full rules, exploring each phase of the game from movement to close combat
- Rules for a host of different game types - from one-off skirmishes and tournament play to sprawling Dominion campaigns
- A huge host of scenarios and guidelines for setting up your battlefield, with rules for both close-quarters Zone Mortalis games and using Sector Mechanicus terrain.
- A set of powerful tools and rules for Arbitrators to construct their perfect campaign
- The full Skills list for Necromunda
- A quick reference sheet for checking out your key information at a glance.
Compiling both the previous Necromunda Rulebook, rules content from Necromunda supplements so far and the latest FAQs and Errata, this book is your essential companion to gaming- with it, and a copy of Gangs of the Underhive (available seperately), you’ll have all the rules you need to play. If you've always wanted to try Necromunda but never knew where to start, this is your gateway to gang warfare in the underhive.
Gangs of the Underhive is your complete guide to the House Gangs of Necromunda. Inside, you'll find everything you need to found a killer gang of your own, whether you're building a crack squad of Delaque infiltrators or a brutal pack of Goliath killers. Inside, you'll find: - A brief guide to the background and lore of each of the House Gangs battling for control of the underhive - Rules for founding a gang for House Escher, Goliath, Orlock, Van Saar, Cawdor and - for the first time - Delaque, each with their own equipment lists, skill tables and fighter characteristics - A choice of Hired Guns to add to your gang - design your own, or choose from 14 named Bounty Hunters - Options for adding a host of Hangers-on, Brutes and Exotic Beasts to your gang - from Sloppers to Sumpkrocs. - A complete and updated Trading Post, allowing you to add all manner of wargear, bionics and even pets to your gang during campaigns - 8 Skill lists for upgrading and specialising your fighters - A quick reference sheet for checking out your key information at a glance - A miniatures showcase, with beautifully painted examples of each of the six House Gangs as well as a selection of Hired Guns
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
3 months out of production. Due in stock 4th Sepetmber 2019
18ml Pot of Citadel Contrast paint.
Warcry Card Packs - Choose your faction from the options!
Each sets contains an abilities card in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian, as well as several fighter cards. Please note that a copy of the Warcry Core Book is needed to use this set.